A Chance for You to Get the Most Out of Your Big Brothers Big Sisters Experience
Attend a Monthly Match Builder Call
In response to feedback we’ve received regarding previous in-person trainings, we are excited to make it easier for more Bigs to participate by facilitating trainings via phone!
- All Bigs are invited and encouraged to call in and attend these trainings. No Big is too new or too seasoned to benefit from these calls!
- We will offer two call-in training dates/times per month – one during the lunch hour and one during the evening hours – both focusing on one central theme per month.
- The calls will be facilitated by our Match Support Team, occasionally featuring experts from the community who will present about topics impacting our Littles.
- Topic areas in this series may include (but are not limited to) Education, LGBTQ+, Healthy Relationships, Addiction and Dependency, Match Relationship Development, and Child Safety.
- Calls will generally be discussion-based or include discussion components– so your active participation is much appreciated!
Look out for email invitations from your Match Support Specialist to join upcoming Match Builder calls!
Match Builder Workbook
We are excited to introduce the new Match Builder Workbook!
- The Match Builder Workbook was specifically designed by Match Support to aid your match in 3 key areas – relationship development, communication, and personal development.
- It is a self-paced collection of activities that you and your Little can work on over a meal, in line at an activity, or on a long car ride!
- The Match Builder Workbook will be available in print at the resource areas at the Summer and Fall Big Brothers Big Sisters Picnics. For your convenience, you can download a printable version.