Big Brothers Big Sisters Announces 6th Annual Fashion Touchdown Event With Pop-up Fashion Experience At Joan Shepp Luxury Fashion Retailer
Former Philadelphia Eagles Players, Professional Athletes, Joan Shepp, and Damari Saville Join Forces to Support Youth Mentoring Through Fashion Touchdown, Presented by Marrone Law Firm With Pop-up Fashion Experience At Joan Shepp Luxury Fashion Retailer
On Wednesday, August 7, 2019, Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence (BBBS Independence) will host a press conference and fashion experience at Joan Shepp Luxury Retail Store to announce its 6th Annual Fashion Touchdown event at The Fillmore Philadelphia. Announcements include participating Philadelphia Eagles players, event and beauty partners, presenting sponsor and other exciting event details. Guests will be treated to a pop-up fashion experience featuring Joan Shepp and Damari Savile clothing designs.
Current Philadelphia Eagles players and their significant others will hit the catwalk in November in support of BBBS Independence. Together, these community-minded athletes will tackle issues of childhood adversity by helping raise critical funds needed to support BBBS Independence’s mission of building and supporting one-to-one relationships that ignite the best possible futures for youth. This year’s event, presented by Marrone Law Firm, LLC, will take place on November 18, 2018, at The Fillmore Philadelphia. The event is the agency’s largest fundraiser and has set a fundraising goal of $500,000.
- AJ Feeley, Tre Thomas, Jason Avant, former Philadelphia Eagles players
- Heather Mitts, former US Soccer player
- Vai Sikahema, former Philadelphia Eagles player and NBC10 news reporter
- Marissa Jenkins, wife of Philadelphia Eagle Malcom Jenkins and co-owner of Damari Savile
- Joan and Ellen Shepp, owners of Joan Shepp Luxury Clothing Store
- Marcus Allen, CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence
- Joseph Marrone, Founder and CEO of Marrone Law Firm
Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Joan Shepp Luxury Clothing Store
1811 Chestnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Former Philadelphia Eagles players and Women’s US Soccer Team player
- Pop-up fashion experience featuring Joan Shepp and Damari Savile clothing designs
- Photo opportunities with players and fashion partners
- Over 100 attendees, including sponsors and supporters of Big Brothers Big Sisters