South Jersey Community Will Come Together for Food Extravaganza “FlavorFest” to Benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region
FlavorFest will feature all-you-can-eat food tastings from 12 of South Jersey’s best local restaurants and caterers. Attendees will also enjoy Double Nickel Brewing Company’s selection of 20+ beers, compete in a corn hole tournament, enjoy games and prizes, and participate in a ticket auction. Funds raised by FlavorFest 2018 will allow Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region (BBBS Independence) to serve more children facing adversity in Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester Counties. Corn Hole | Photo Booth | 50/50 Raffle | Game Prizes + More!
- Marcus Allen, BBBS Independence CEO
- 200 members of the South Jersey community
- 12 local restaurants and caterers, including: The Chop House, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse, Kitchen 519, Maggie’s Bakeshop, Monsoon Fine Indian Cuisine, Phily Diner & Sport Bar, Pink Garlic, Recovery Sports Grill, Seasons 52, Zallies Fresh Kitchen, Cabot and Houshmand’s Hazardous Hot Sauce.
Wednesday, February 21st
from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Double Nickel Brewing Company
1585 Route 73
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
- BBBS Independence CEO, Marcus Allen, addressing the crowd about the work of the youth mentoring organization (approx. 7:30 p.m.)
- 200 members of the South Jersey community participating in a large scale food tasting at one of the area’s newest brewerie