Start working with us
At Big Brothers Big Sisters, we’re always looking for talented, dedicated people who believe in the power of role models and the potential of children.
One of the most rewarding ways to get involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters is to work with us. A career with Big Brothers Big Sisters is an opportunity to merge your talents and personal values with your desire to make a difference.
Every day, we are changing the perspectives of children and enabling them to see the world around them in a more positive light. With that newfound point of view, they can see their potential more clearly and dream bigger about their future. Our success is a result of committed and inspired employees, working together to make a lasting impact on America’s youth, schools, and communities.
An Opportunity for Growth
That’s obviously true for the children we serve. But it’s also true within our organization. We need talented and passionate people in a variety of areas including Executive Leadership, Fund Development, Program Management, Marketing and Communications, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology.
We are committed to a diverse workforce with representation from every walk of life. We recognize how our organization is greatly enhanced when we unite people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
Interested? Get started here
Help us start something big by joining a forward-thinking organization that is making a difference in children’s lives and in the community! Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region (BBBS IR) is currently recruiting for the following positions, and we want to hear from you if you are hard-working, eager to make a difference and interested in our mission. We are a growing, vibrant organization, with an emphasis on innovation, accountability and employee development.
- Manager, Quality Mentoring (Philadelphia, PA)
- VP Program (Philadelphia, PA)
- Director, Human Resources (Philadelphia, PA)
- Manager, Human Resources (Philadelphia, PA)
- LGBTQ+ Program & Resource Manager (Philadelphia, PA)
- Bookkeeper (Philadelphia, PA)
- School-Based Program Coordinator (Exton, PA)
- Community Engagement Coordinator (Philadelphia, PA)
- Advancement Specialist (Philadelphia, PA)
- Community Based Match Support Specialist (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- School Based Enrollment Specialist (Philadelphia, PA)
- Team Leader, Customer Relations (Exton or Philadelphia, PA)
- Part-Time Customer Relations Specialist (Exton, PA)
- Community Based Enrollment and Match Specialist (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Director, Special Events & Sponsorships (Philadelphia, PA)
- Case Manager – Community-Based Match Support (Philadelphia, PA)
- Match Support Specialist (Philadelphia, PA)
- School-Based Program Coordinator (Philadelphia, PA)