MAR 21, 2024
Independence Blue CrossPhiladelphia, PA
Join dynamic leaders from across sectors for a critical conversation that will help you to advance DEI goals and objectives at your workplace.
The goal of the DEI & Workplace Mentoring Summit is to highlight leaders in the field of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and the ways that workplace mentoring supports organizations in achieving their DEI goals. We believe mentoring is ubiquitous in its power to support the advancement of people with historically marginalized identities advance and help them be successful in the workplace, thereby directly supporting DEI efforts. This year, the Summit will focus on several topics including returning citizens in the workforce, Generation Z and new ways of working, and employing folks with diverse abilities. We intend to elevate innovative ideas and empower future leaders with engaging speakers and panel discussions.
Speakers currently confirmed:
- Rob Curley, Regional President, Metro PA/NJ, TD Bank
- Dr. Rev. Lorina Marshall-Blake, President of the Independence Blue Cross Foundation and Vice President of Community Affairs at Independence Blue Cross
- Dr. Kimberly McGlonn, Founder & CEO of Grant Blvd®, the first Black-owned B Corp in North America
- Jay Jordan, Social Impact Strategist & Former CEO, Alliance for Safety and Justice
- Hillary Wool, Co-founder of BCG’s disability ERG, AccessAbility@BCG, and Partner at Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Julia Parrick, Graphic Design & Marketing Associate for the Independence Lodging Congress
The event returns on Thursday, March 21, 2024, at Independence Blue Cross, 1901 Market Street, Philadelphia. DEI leaders will convene for engaging discussions, panels and a keynote address.
For more information, or details on the DEI & Workplace Mentoring Summit, contact our Sponsorship Team at email@example.com or 908.601.7939.